What Causes Premature Grey Hair and How to Prevent it
Everyone wants to young forever but no one can stop the flow of time. Greying of hair is one of the most evident signs of aging.Hair greying is a natural process when one ages, but when hair starts to grey in the early 20s or 30s it can hamper anybody’s confidence. There is no age of greying hair. Your hair can prematurely get grey at any age. The normal age of greying hair is mid 40s but it is a nightmare to someone when one can find that his or her hair is starting to gray at mid-20s or mid-30s. There are several causes for greying of hair. Here we have listed out few common causes.
Causes of grey hair
- Lack of vitamin and nutrient
- Excessive use of tobacco and smoking
- Medical conditions such as anemia, hypothyroidism, tuberous sclerosis e.t.c
Natural home remedies to fight against premature hair greying
There are many hair colors are available in the market that can colors your grey hair instantly. But most of the time these colors damage hair follicles and thus causes hair fall.So it is better to use natural therapy. Here are some effective home remedies to get rid of grey hair.
Curry leaves and coconut oil massage
Premature greying of hair is a common problem and one of the simplest solution is curry leaves and coconut oil mixture. Curry leaves one of the common herbs that you can find in Indian kitchen. It contains vitamin B which is beneficial for restore the natural color pigments for hair. It also supplies essential nutrients to the hair and heals damage hair root. All of you know coconut oil is good for hair and skin also. Coconut oil restores the nutrients and vitamin in the hair follicle that delay to greying of hair so early.
- Coconut oil – 1 cup
- Curry leaves - ¼ cup
- Add the curry leaves to the oiland boil it for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from heat and let it cool.
- Strain the oil using a muslin cloth and store in a container.
- Apply this oil all over the hair and massage your scalp 4-5 minutes.
- Wait for 30-40 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo
- This process must be repeated 2 or 3 times in a week for minimum 1 month to get result.
Amla and Fenugreek pack
Amla or Indian Gooseberry is an excellent home remedies for hair greying and hair loss also. Amla is rich in vitamin C that helps to detox the hair follicle and thus prevent grey hair. Fenugreek is commonly known as methi which is used as a spice in the kitchen. It is full of nutrients such as vitamin c, iron, potassium e.t.c that have amazing health benefit including premature hair greying. Fenugreek seeds contain essential acids, which help to prevent premature greying of hair and maintain a healthy hair color.
- Dried amla – 4 to 5 pieces
- Fenugreek – 1 tablespoon
- Coconut oil – ½ cup
- Grind the fenugreek seed to smooth powder.
- Heat the oil with amla and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Add the fenugreek powder to the oil and boil it again for another few minutes.
- Give sometimes to cool it.
- Strain the oil using a clean cloth and store in a container.
- Apply this oil on hair and massage the scalp properly.
- You can use it before going to bed and Wash it off with mild shampoo in the morning.
Lemon juice and coconut oil remedy
Coconut oil and lemon juice is an excellent home remedies for grey hair. Coconut oil is an old secret to maintain the healthy hair. This natural oil helps to prevent grey hair and reduce hair fall. Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C,B and phosphorus that helps to build healthy color pigments of the hair follicle that maintain the natural hair color.
- Coconut oil – 3 table spoon
- Lemon juice – 2 table spoon
- Heat the coconut oil to a lukewarm temperature.
- After some time remove it from heat.
- Then add lemon juice to the oil.
- Apply this oil to your scalp and massage very well.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- To get result you must repeat it twice a week.
Black tea massage
Black tea is one of the common methods to color hair. Black tea is loaded with antioxidants and caffeine that improves hair growth and prevents brittleness and breakage of hair. It acts like a natural conditioner to your hair.
- Black tea powder – 2 table spoon
- Salt – 1 table spoon
- Add black tea powder and salt in water and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Then remove from flame and let it cool.
- Strain the liquid with a clean cloth and store in a container.
- Wash your hair with this liquid and wait few minutes until it dry.
- After 1 hour risen your hair with cold water.
- Repeat this process twice in a week.
Onion juice is one of the common home remedies for greying hair. It is a rich source of minerals and nutrients such as biotin and sulfur which are essential for strong hair growth. Onion juice boosts up the level of catalase, thus restoring the natural color of hair strands.
- 1 Onion
- First peel the onion and cut into small pieces.
- Use blender to extract juice.
- Apply this fresh juice on your scalp.
- Leave it for 1 hour and then wash off it with shampoo.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times in a week.
Amaranth leaves for premature greying
Amaranth leaves are very effective for premature hair growth and restoring natural hair pigmentation. The juice of Amaranth leaves contain a certain enzyme that prevents premature greying of hair.
Fresh Amaranth leaves -2 cup
- Blend the fresh Amaranth leaves to extract juice.
- Apply the extracted fresh juice on your hair and scalp and massage properly.
- Wait half an hour and then wash it off with water.
Ribbed gourd therapy
Ribbed gourd is a commonly known vegetable that you can found in Indian kitchen. This vegetable is an excellent natural treatment for grey hair. Ribbed gourd contains some enzyme that restore the normal level of pigment melanin in the hair root that helps in preventing premature greying of hair.
- Ribbed gourd pieces – 1 cup
- Coconut oil – 1 cup
- Cut the Ribbed Gourd in medium size and dry them in sun light.
- Soak the dried pieces of Ribbed Gourd in coconut oil for 3-4 days.
- Boil the oil with along with the Ribbed Gourd for few minutes.
- Strain the oil using a clean cloth and store them in a container.
- Massage your scalp and hair with this oil before going to bed.
- Wash it off with fresh water in the morning.
- Apply this 2-3 times in a week.
Comments ( 0 )
Leave a comment..
Click to login. Login / Sign In
Subscribe Latest Information
Make Money Online (9)
Video Marketing (5)
Make Money Online (9)
Video Marketing (5)
Most Popular Posts
How to Withdraw Money from ATM Machine 7steps 1076164 Views
How to Create Chat Application in Android Studio 140808 Views
How to Create a Shopping Cart Application in Android 101583 Views
Top 10 Best Android Games Under 100MB 87607 Views